Page as stage for leaps of wonder.
Guess what? I’m 47 and I still love leaping into the air!
Luckily for me, my wife is an amazing photographer. She’s able to capture me mid-leap.
These are not AI-generated or photoshopped pictures. That’s really me throwing myself into the air with everything I’ve got.
This page is an archive of some of the work I’ve created and/or performed over the years.
I love performing and creating new work related to dance, drama, music, and storytelling.
I’m open to collaborating in future projects with other creative artists.
- Romeo Versus Juliet (2018)
- Don’t Waste Tales: Garbage on the Moon (2017)
- Fast Food Tales I: Pigs Pig Out (2015)
- Fast Food Tales II: The Gingerbread Boy (2015)
- The Golden Goose (2013, actor)
- Uh Doorweigh Two? (1996)
- One Night Too Many (1996)
- Part 1: The Sea (1996)
- Born To Breathe (1996)
- Boi & Gurl: Movement Monologues (1996)
- The Biological Clock (Collaboration, 1994)
- The Return of Mark Marvel (1993)
- MAD Amusement Park (2014, dancer)
- Backpacker (2013, dancer)
- Tort (1997, MPC award)
- Human Race (1998, dancer, MPD award)
- My Heart Saw Day (1997, finalist)
- I Carried on Regardless (2000, dancer, MPC award)
- Earthbound (1999)
- Tic Tac Toe (2000)
- The Anvil of Lies (2000)
- Sole Sojourn (2000)
- Icarus Swore ( 2000)
- Time Lapse (1995)
- Dinner for One (1996)
- First Position (1997)
- Stand Up (2000)
- The Hybrid Pulse Dance Initiative (1998)
- UCT Arts Festival Collaborative (1999)
- Circle of Bones (2000)
- The Big Toe Dance Theatre Company (1997-2000)
- My Heart Saw Day (Suite for Quintet: 2 flutes, cello, violin, piano)
- Sadly Sung (Commission: 2 violins, cello, flute)
- Opus Orff! (Live Ensemble)
- On Looking Into the Eyes of a Demon Lover (Song)
- Bees are Blind (Voice, Piano)
- One Night Too Many (Song)
- A Palimpsest Pick-a-Back Kind of Movement (xylophone, violin, clarinet, flute)
- Icarus Swore (Violin , Piano)
- Right In Front (Piano, Hand Percussion)
- Left Behind (Piano, Hand Percussion)
- Frag (Piano)
- Trumpets and Horns Dance (Trumpets, Horns in F)
- A Tricky Silence (Piano)